When to Consider Trade Show Exhibit Rentals In US
Advantages of hiring an exhibition stand builders and designers to design
your trade show booths 10x10 or trade show exhibit displays
When To Consider Trade Show Exhibit Rentals In US
The reality is, if you go to more than three shows a year, you should buy trade booth displays. But if you go for one or two show exhibit rentals are convenient.
So, when should you go for exhibit rentals? There are 15 circumstances when renting typically is more effective and efficient than buying:
REASONS WHY WE LEAD
We provide you with quite 150 fair rental booth designs to settle on from including modular and customized, add-on feature integrated and fully customized booth designs.
We help you convert the virtual image of your own booth design into reality for your exposition with our team of over 50 skilled professionals.
Reusable and Affordable
Our booth displays are reusable and affordable. you'll use an equivalent rental booth across the various trade shows.
Get meaningful and attractive brand graphics to feature value to your fair booth rentals.
We build your booth displays at a production unit using leading-edge technology.
Digital is everything today, we assist you to build meaningful brand experience using technologies
Our on-ground experts provide you with complete support for the installation, monitoring, and dismantling of your booth rentals.
Quality Execution Assured
Ideally, your marketing team would like to steer beyond any performance risk before the trade show. What quite quality assurance do you have to anticipate? At exhibitrentals.com, we adopt a dual-stage demonstration policy. We do mockup of your display booth rentals ﬁrst thenthe booth structure goes on site after thorough quality inspection for ﬁnal execution.
Right Value for Money
Out transparency policy and our principals is to have ﬁxed price for all, and also a constant practice to have complete control overhead assures you of having right value for your money, due to high volume of business we can offer better brice to each of our client
Request A Free Quote
Booked an exhibition space at an upcoming show but are unsure how much the build will cost? Send us your ﬂoorplan, basic requirements and timeline at hand and we can prepare a ballpark estimate for you.
Request A Stall Design
Are you exhibiting in a new country for the ﬁrst time? Do you need a design that is locally relevant on a global platform? We can submit a design which communicates your key message to your target audiences.
Request A Call Back
Have a strategy in mind and want to sound it off? Exploring new geography and want to test the market via an exhibition? Just want to discuss the viability of an experiential marketing idea? Our experts can be of help to you.
- You can consider trade show booth rentals when you hope to avoid handling logistics like shipping, storage, and local transportation for your exhibit. Trade show exhibit companies will take care of these services. Therefore you can rest assured that everything that is needed for your trade show is available on time.
- When you are in rush hours. Reputable trade show companies have the necessary know-how to build quality stands in record time. So you can reduce the time taken to set up your booth. Even if you were to give them the blueprints at the very last moment, these skilled builders can still outperform you in every field when it comes to building the actual stand.
- You can rent if you are a first-time exhibitor or a start-up company. Why? The IPO heads want only a few capital assets. When your company grows branding will probably change.
- If will be you will be exhibiting once or twice a year, you can go for rental exhibits. Buying your trade show exhibit to attend two shows in a year can be expensive because your equipment will be unused most of the time while waiting for another show the following year.
- Sometimes you might need to alternate between a small and larger trade show exhibit depending on what product you are promoting at that particular time. So the best option is to rent.
- If you’re an international exhibitor, rent. Buying one can be expensive if you are an international exhibitor and decide to attend a trade show with your equipment.
- If you think you’ll want to buy the rental in the future, rent with an option to buy.
- Rent when you want to cut costs of storage, repair, insurance, disposal, refurbishment. Also, you should rent when you want to save on transportation, material handling, installation, and dismantling costs.
12. Ideas like dramatic lighting, brochure racks, extra-large format graphics, and furniture are hired options that can increase the result to your company.
13. Working with experienced and skilled trade show builders in the US can offer you many options for exhibiting. Stand builders offer a full trade show design in the most innovative way so that you can grab maximum attention from people.
14. When you want your trade show displays to be customized for you. When you hire professional trade show designers, to help you, they will offer you multiple choices for the same booth. They normally understand what your requirements are and help you customize the stand according to them. The trade show display companies offer you an opportunity to choose color, size, and space for your stand booth.
It is obvious from the above that exhibit rentals are a great way to save your money and time. And if you have the misconception that they look “used” and won’t represent your business well, take a look at our portfolio, and judge for yourself!