How to make your trade show exhibits and
displays more inviting?
Make your trade show exhibits and displays more inviting?
BROWSE EXHIBIT RENTALS BY DESIGN
How to make your trade show exhibits and displays more inviting?
A typical exhibition sees over 2000 exhibitors. Any visitor to the show does not recollect the exhibition booth design of even 10% of these exhibitors! So, how can you as an exhibitor make your exhibition stand more attractive and more inviting? Here are some simple tips:
- Invest in good lighting: A well-lit booth is much more inviting than a dingy one. Subconsciously, visitors and booth staff feel more motivated and comfortable to spend time in a booth that is bright and well lit. Now-a-days LED lights ensure that your booth is well-lit, eco-friendly and also less expensive.
- Add live plants: Plants contribute greatly towards adding warmth and welcoming people into a booth. Consider adding a good flower vase at your reception and having live planters beds at your lounges. They work very well subconsciously on making people feel welcome.
- Bring your best manpower to the booth: People do not remember exhibition booth designs and even product displays, they remember how the people on a particular booth made them feel. So you should bring your best people to your trade shows. People who are pleasant to interact with, have open smiles and are genuinely interested in solving customer queries and fitting your products as solutions to the customers.
- Declutter your design and graphics: People do not like to disturb people and structures that are too busy. They feel uncomfortable. So if your booth is too busy, or too cluttered then you are shooing your visitors away. Similarly, if your graphic is saying too many things then your visitor will recollect nothing. So make your message clear and simple.
- Have a F&B service on your large trade show booth: If you have a large booth and you can spare some space, then it would do you good to invest in a hospitality counter. You can have some finger food, tea and coffee and some cold beverages with 2 people for service. This goes a large way in people spending time in your booth as well as feeling relaxed enough to have meaningful conversations with your sales team.
REASONS WHY WE LEAD
We provide you with quite 150 fair rental booth designs to settle on from including modular and customized, add-on feature integrated and fully customized booth designs.
We help you convert the virtual image of your own booth design into reality for your exposition with our team of over 50 skilled professionals.
Reusable and Affordable
Our booth displays are reusable and affordable. you'll use an equivalent rental booth across the various trade shows.
Get meaningful and attractive brand graphics to feature value to your fair booth rentals.
We build your booth displays at a production unit using leading-edge technology.
Digital is everything today, we assist you to build meaningful brand experience using technologies
Our on-ground experts provide you with complete support for the installation, monitoring, and dismantling of your booth rentals.
Quality Execution Assured
Ideally, your marketing team would like to steer beyond any performance risk before the trade show. What quite quality assurance do you have to anticipate? At exhibitrentals.com, we adopt a dual-stage demonstration policy. We do mockup of your display booth rentals ﬁrst thenthe booth structure goes on site after thorough quality inspection for ﬁnal execution.
Right Value for Money
Out transparency policy and our principals is to have ﬁxed price for all, and also a constant practice to have complete control overhead assures you of having right value for your money, due to high volume of business we can offer better brice to each of our client
Request A Free Quote
Booked an exhibition space at an upcoming show but are unsure how much the build will cost? Send us your ﬂoorplan, basic requirements and timeline at hand and we can prepare a ballpark estimate for you.
Request A Stall Design
Are you exhibiting in a new country for the ﬁrst time? Do you need a design that is locally relevant on a global platform? We can submit a design which communicates your key message to your target audiences.
Request A Call Back
Have a strategy in mind and want to sound it off? Exploring new geography and want to test the market via an exhibition? Just want to discuss the viability of an experiential marketing idea? Our experts can be of help to you.