What are the important do’s and don’ts for a
good trade show booth?
Important do’s and don’ts for a good trade show booth?
BROWSE EXHIBIT RENTALS BY DESIGN
What are the important do’s and don’ts for a good trade show booth?
Here are some very simple points that ensure that you put up a good trade show booth.
- Choose a reputed and experienced trade show booth builder for your stand
- Get everything very clear at the 3d rendering stage only so that there are no false expectations or expectation mismatches.
- Give payments on time and as per the payment schedule mutually agreed by you and your stand contractor.
- See the mock-up pictures of the exhibit booth rental
- Ask for sample prints if required
- Give enough production time to your trade show booth rental company
- In case of product display give the correct dimensions to your exhibition stand fabricator
- Make a checklist of all important things you want at your booth, from small things like dustbins and flowers to the essentials like graphics, lights, furniture, etc
- Order show services like rigging, electricity, labour on time
- Check all audio visual content 1 day before the show starts
- Order professional booth cleaning on the 1st day of the show
- Be on time for handover and the 1st day of the show
REASONS WHY WE LEAD
We provide you with quite 150 fair rental booth designs to settle on from including modular and customized, add-on feature integrated and fully customized booth designs.
We help you convert the virtual image of your own booth design into reality for your exposition with our team of over 50 skilled professionals.
Reusable and Affordable
Our booth displays are reusable and affordable. you'll use an equivalent rental booth across the various trade shows.
Get meaningful and attractive brand graphics to feature value to your fair booth rentals.
We build your booth displays at a production unit using leading-edge technology.
Digital is everything today, we assist you to build meaningful brand experience using technologies
Our on-ground experts provide you with complete support for the installation, monitoring, and dismantling of your booth rentals.
Quality Execution Assured
Ideally, your marketing team would like to steer beyond any performance risk before the trade show. What quite quality assurance do you have to anticipate? At exhibitrentals.com, we adopt a dual-stage demonstration policy. We do mockup of your display booth rentals ﬁrst thenthe booth structure goes on site after thorough quality inspection for ﬁnal execution.
Right Value for Money
Out transparency policy and our principals is to have ﬁxed price for all, and also a constant practice to have complete control overhead assures you of having right value for your money, due to high volume of business we can offer better brice to each of our client
Request A Free Quote
Booked an exhibition space at an upcoming show but are unsure how much the build will cost? Send us your ﬂoorplan, basic requirements and timeline at hand and we can prepare a ballpark estimate for you.
Request A Stall Design
Are you exhibiting in a new country for the ﬁrst time? Do you need a design that is locally relevant on a global platform? We can submit a design which communicates your key message to your target audiences.
Request A Call Back
Have a strategy in mind and want to sound it off? Exploring new geography and want to test the market via an exhibition? Just want to discuss the viability of an experiential marketing idea? Our experts can be of help to you.