How to convert your trade show booth visitors
into your business associates?
Convert your trade show booth visitors into your business associates?
BROWSE EXHIBIT RENTALS BY DESIGN
How to convert your trade show booth visitors into your business associates?
When people walk into your trade show booth you always look to generate business from them. However, this is easier said than done. With competing products offered by other exhibitors and tough competition on pricing, you really need to do a bit more than just focus on products, you need to focus on people. Here are a few basic tips to convert the prospects into customers.
1. Greet them well: You would agree that a smile that meets the eye and shows genuine interest in knowing a person is a memorable one. So greet your customers with genuine happiness and interest in them. Put your other thoughts and things to do aside for a while and focus on the person who has walked into your exhibition booth and how you can best help them or make a memorable interaction.
2. Listen to them: You might have heard this many times, but it’s very important, so we say it again. Don’t listen to reply, listen to understand. While someone is talking, single-mindedly listen to them, don’t simultaneously think of ways to sell your product. If you just listen properly, then you will be able to sell better.
3. Give them the information they want: Be precise when you give them information, and if you are not the correct person, then ensure that you get the correct person to them so that their query is solved on the spot.
4. Good hospitality: Always ask them if they would like some water, tea or coffee, etc (if you have a hospitality counter in your trade show booth. This would make them feel more comfortable and sharing a coffee together has proven to be a good way of starting a potential business.
5. Give them give-aways as a reminder and recall value: Invest in quirky give-aways for your exhibition booth. They serve as great reminders post show and when you follow up with your prospects, these small knick-knacks ensure that your prospects remember your brand.
6. Set the next communication and follow up date: When a person leaves your stand booth make a note of what is the best time to call them or get in touch with a follow up. This is a good way to end the interaction, with the hope of the next one. This will also make them feel that you are professional and value their time.
7. Do not force sell: Unless you sell ice-cream you don’t have a solution that is perfect for everyone. So do not force sell, see if your product is genuinely solving your customers’ query. If yes, then that’s great. If not, recommend another company who you know will fulfill their needs. This will make the customer hold you in high regard and set the foundation of friendship for a future business deal.
REASONS WHY WE LEAD
We provide you with quite 150 fair rental booth designs to settle on from including modular and customized, add-on feature integrated and fully customized booth designs.
We help you convert the virtual image of your own booth design into reality for your exposition with our team of over 50 skilled professionals.
Reusable and Affordable
Our booth displays are reusable and affordable. you'll use an equivalent rental booth across the various trade shows.
Get meaningful and attractive brand graphics to feature value to your fair booth rentals.
We build your booth displays at a production unit using leading-edge technology.
Digital is everything today, we assist you to build meaningful brand experience using technologies
Our on-ground experts provide you with complete support for the installation, monitoring, and dismantling of your booth rentals.
Quality Execution Assured
Ideally, your marketing team would like to steer beyond any performance risk before the trade show. What quite quality assurance do you have to anticipate? At exhibitrentals.com, we adopt a dual-stage demonstration policy. We do mockup of your display booth rentals ﬁrst thenthe booth structure goes on site after thorough quality inspection for ﬁnal execution.
Right Value for Money
Out transparency policy and our principals is to have ﬁxed price for all, and also a constant practice to have complete control overhead assures you of having right value for your money, due to high volume of business we can offer better brice to each of our client
Request A Free Quote
Booked an exhibition space at an upcoming show but are unsure how much the build will cost? Send us your ﬂoorplan, basic requirements and timeline at hand and we can prepare a ballpark estimate for you.
Request A Stall Design
Are you exhibiting in a new country for the ﬁrst time? Do you need a design that is locally relevant on a global platform? We can submit a design which communicates your key message to your target audiences.
Request A Call Back
Have a strategy in mind and want to sound it off? Exploring new geography and want to test the market via an exhibition? Just want to discuss the viability of an experiential marketing idea? Our experts can be of help to you.