How to choose the correct furniture that will
complement your trade show exhibit rental?
How to choose the correct furniture that will complement your
trade show exhibit rental?
BROWSE EXHIBIT RENTALS BY DESIGN
How to choose the correct furniture that will complement your trade show exhibit rental?
If someone would ask us what are the 2 most important things that impact visitors on a trade show booth, we would say they are quality of lighting and the kind of furniture. They are both directly related to the comfort of the visitors on your booth and hence they are very important. If you see furniture across any show floor you will notice that most of it is similar or even the same. Trade show exhibit companies prefer to stock moulded plastic furniture which is easy to stack and carry. It is easy to store as well. However, if you want to have a booth with a bit on the edge, we would recommend having different furniture.
REASONS WHY WE LEAD
We provide you with quite 150 fair rental booth designs to settle on from including modular and customized, add-on feature integrated and fully customized booth designs.
We help you convert the virtual image of your own booth design into reality for your exposition with our team of over 50 skilled professionals.
Reusable and Affordable
Our booth displays are reusable and affordable. you'll use an equivalent rental booth across the various trade shows.
Get meaningful and attractive brand graphics to feature value to your fair booth rentals.
We build your booth displays at a production unit using leading-edge technology.
Digital is everything today, we assist you to build meaningful brand experience using technologies
Our on-ground experts provide you with complete support for the installation, monitoring, and dismantling of your booth rentals.
Quality Execution Assured
Ideally, your marketing team would like to steer beyond any performance risk before the trade show. What quite quality assurance do you have to anticipate? At exhibitrentals.com, we adopt a dual-stage demonstration policy. We do mockup of your display booth rentals ﬁrst thenthe booth structure goes on site after thorough quality inspection for ﬁnal execution.
Right Value for Money
Out transparency policy and our principals is to have ﬁxed price for all, and also a constant practice to have complete control overhead assures you of having right value for your money, due to high volume of business we can offer better brice to each of our client
- Deciding the quantity of furniture for your trade show booth. Quantity is a function of the space available at the booth and the number of fixed meetings to be held. For example, if you have a 10×20 trade show booth then you should not have more than 3 open discussion areas (centre table with 3 chairs around it) and 2 barstools at the information counter. Anything more would look too cluttered and would also make the visitors inside the exhibition booth feel uncomfortable.
- We have also noticed that furniture which is too cosy, like cushioned round chairs, makes the guest want to spend more time at the booth. However, if the furniture is too cosy then people tend to sit on long and take space that could be occupied by other potential customers. So always keep a balance between functional and cosy.
- We recommend that if you have a high volume of visitors and a very busy busy booth, then keep the furniture as simple as possible. In this case the moulded, stackable furniture is ideal. Also keep a couple of extra chairs in the pantry just in case you need them you can pull them out for a meeting.
- If you have a large trade show booth and you have meeting rooms with waiting areas outside them, then we would highly recommend the waiting area to have couches. Nobody likes to sit and wait on furniture that is hard or uncomfortable. It can put off your customer even before you have had the meeting with him/her. So as a rule, waiting areas should have couches and if possible coffee!
- Whatever be the kind of furniture you use – moulded, cushioned, swivel, standard, etc. ensure that you use only good quality furniture. Furniture that has torn upholstery or rusted legs or chipped glass makes visitors think that you are not quality conscious and they tend to attribute this quality with your products, services and people as well.
- Lastly, your meeting tables should have enough space for everyone to read and write as well as some extra space for putting cups of coffee and a snack. So do not go for tables with very small diameters, use medium sized tables that have adequate space for people to be comfortable and work to be functional.
Request A Free Quote
Booked an exhibition space at an upcoming show but are unsure how much the build will cost? Send us your ﬂoorplan, basic requirements and timeline at hand and we can prepare a ballpark estimate for you.
Request A Stall Design
Are you exhibiting in a new country for the ﬁrst time? Do you need a design that is locally relevant on a global platform? We can submit a design which communicates your key message to your target audiences.
Request A Call Back
Have a strategy in mind and want to sound it off? Exploring new geography and want to test the market via an exhibition? Just want to discuss the viability of an experiential marketing idea? Our experts can be of help to you.