10*10 Exhibit Booth
10*10 Exhibit Booth | Unique 10*10 Exhibit Booth | Most Creative 10*10 Exhibit Booth
As an exhibitor, you must have heard the words 10*10 exhibit booth, custom booths, rentals, etc., thrown around by trade show exhibit companies or even the show organizers when you’re booking your booth space.
So what exactly is a 10*10 exhibit booth and do you need it for the next event? Does its dimension affect the way attendees perceived your booth? Let’s see.
BROWSE EXHIBIT RENTALS BY DESIGN
10*10 Exhibit Booth: Is It the Right Choice for Your Company?
What is a 10*10 Exhibit Booth?
As the name suggests it’s a trade show booth with a 10-foot by 10-foot configuration. It happens to be the smallest size in the standard structures used in American trade shows. Moreover, it’s the most easily available size at most trade show display companies and during bookings at trade show venues.
Who Needs a 10*10 Exhibit Booth?
Given the size of these trade booth displays, many companies are opting for them. These are usually booked by
- small companies
- companies that are tight on a budget,
- ones that don’t have many display products,
- ones that provide services rather than products,
- first-time exhibitors,
- and ones who still aren’t sure about what they want from the exhibit.
With the limited space, this a perfect option for small companies, start-ups, first-time companies with fewer products, and a service company, as they don’t have to fill in space.
Most of these companies don’t have a large variety of products to showcase, so with a 10*10 exhibit booth, they don’t have to worry about filling up empty spaces
On the other hand, those who’re still unsure about their exhibiting goals prefer this show display as it is the cheapest option among all the sizes. Thus, this show booth becomes like an experiment booth or a test-run exhibit that they use to understand their exhibiting needs for the next show.
How Effective is a 10*10 Exhibit Booth?
Now that we know to which companies choose these trade show pop ups, it’s important to understand how effective they are in a trade show.
Why so? Well, given the minimal size of these modular trade show booths, companies often question if they will be able to gain the same traction as someone with a 20×20 trade show booth. So, here are some benefits of a 10*10 exhibit booth:
- Cost-Effective: Since they are the smallest size available in the market, naturally, their cost is a lot lesser than a customized booth or a 20×20 trade show booth. Thus, even small companies and start-ups can afford them.
- Customizable: Although they lack in size, like any other trade show booth that can be easily customized according to your trade show goals. You can even create a double-decker trade show display design! Thus, you can get as creative as possible to get the desired results.
- Portable: Given its small size, it can easily be transported from one trade show to another. In fact, they can be fit in a car trunk and driven around! So, you don’t need shipping services. Thus, it’s perfect for any company that wants to exhibit at more than one trade show in a year or go on an exhibiting tour.
Easy Storage: With minimum materials used to build the booth structure, it’s rather easy to store these trade show pop ups. So, you don’t need large crates and special cases to store them. They can easily be dismantled and stored in small boxes.
REASONS WHY WE LEAD
We provide you with quite 150 fair rental booth designs to settle on from including modular and customized, add-on feature integrated and fully customized booth designs.
We help you convert the virtual image of your own booth design into reality for your exposition with our team of over 50 skilled professionals.
Reusable and Affordable
Our booth displays are reusable and affordable. you'll use an equivalent rental booth across the various trade shows.
Get meaningful and attractive brand graphics to feature value to your fair booth rentals.
We build your booth displays at a production unit using leading-edge technology.
Digital is everything today, we assist you to build meaningful brand experience using technologies
Our on-ground experts provide you with complete support for the installation, monitoring, and dismantling of your booth rentals.
Quality Execution Assured
Ideally, your marketing team would like to steer beyond any performance risk before the trade show. What quite quality assurance do you have to anticipate? At exhibitrentals.com, we adopt a dual-stage demonstration policy. We do mockup of your display booth rentals ﬁrst thenthe booth structure goes on site after thorough quality inspection for ﬁnal execution.
Right Value for Money
Out transparency policy and our principals is to have ﬁxed price for all, and also a constant practice to have complete control overhead assures you of having right value for your money, due to high volume of business we can offer better brice to each of our client
Request A Free Quote
Booked an exhibition space at an upcoming show but are unsure how much the build will cost? Send us your ﬂoorplan, basic requirements and timeline at hand and we can prepare a ballpark estimate for you.
Request A Stall Design
Are you exhibiting in a new country for the ﬁrst time? Do you need a design that is locally relevant on a global platform? We can submit a design which communicates your key message to your target audiences.
Request A Call Back
Have a strategy in mind and want to sound it off? Exploring new geography and want to test the market via an exhibition? Just want to discuss the viability of an experiential marketing idea? Our experts can be of help to you.
What Are the Limitations of a 10*10 Exhibit Booth?
Despite all its advantages, certain things trouble even skilled trade show display companies and brands that choose these booths. Some of these are discussed below.
- Limited Space: Since space is limited in such a booth, many designers struggle to fit all the displaying aspects. After all, one video wall could easily make for the booth’s backdrop.
- Easily Cluttered: Yet again, the limited space plays a role in easily cluttering up the booth. If designed wrong or with the wrong furniture, it only takes one element to make it difficult for attendees and exhibitors to move about.
- Easily Overshadowed: The sheer size of the bigger booths is enough to downplay the effectiveness of these modular trade show booths. So unless you have an outstanding marketing plan or an eye-catching element, you can easily get overshadowed.
We hope this article helped you understand a 10*10 exhibit booth and whether it is a right for your company.
Although a 10*10 exhibit booth might seem like a child’s play to design and set up, there’s a lot of strategizing involved in ensuring that you’re making the most of the space and that you don’t clutter it. So, it’s best to be sure about what you’re exhibiting before you choose such modular trade show booths.
Tip of the Day: Before you select your trade booth size, we suggest you lay down your exhibiting goals and consult your trade show company. They will guide you through the selection process.