10 Steps to Get High Quality Execution From Your Custom Trade Show Booth Manufacturer
High quality execution from tradeshow manufacturer
Customized exhibition booth designs are complex structures that are ‘made to order’ and hence they need to be supervised with a precise eye. Modular or exhibit rental structures on the other hand are standard structures that are tried and tested and hence they do not require stringent supervision. If you are making a complex structure then these 10 tips will help you get the best quality of execution from your custom trade show booth manufacturer.
1. Be involved from day 1: It all starts with the correct brief. So be involved all the way from the briefing stage and till the production stage. Giving the correct brief and giving objective design feedback is the first and most important step to getting the correct custom trade show booth design.
2. Treat your service provider as a team: Your exhibition booth design company is building the booth for you. So you should make them part of your team instead of trying to direct or boss them. If you trust their booth building capabilities and their policies then you just need to explain to them your vision for the trade show.
3. Ensure that you give timely approvals: Your approval on small and big things starts a whole wheel of work beyond it. Once you approve, procurement starts, material planning starts and production starts. Try to give approvals on time so that there are no delays.
4. Give your graphic designs on time and in the correct format and resolution to your agency. This will ensure that their experts will have time to check the graphics, do colour corrections and test prints and give you the perfect output.
5. Trust the booth setup company when it comes to production details. Even if you are a seasoned exhibitor building 10 trade show booths every year, your booth setup company has more experience when it comes to booth building.
6. Do not give last minute changes. This spoils the whole production schedule and can cause stress in the booth setup team. Take time to give the approvals but make them final post that.
7. Ensure that you always give payments on time. Your booth setup company needs the payments to build your booth itself. So ensure that you pay on time so that they can start procurement of materials and people well within time.
8. Onsite time is critical for your booth setup company, do not disturb them at that time. They have to create the whole booth in a matter of days, so it’s best to let them work as per their schedule and not interfere unless something is amiss.
9. Do not push the onsite booth setup company to work faster. People tend to consider your exhibition booth progress with that of other neighbouring booths, then they panic and try to push the onsite company. If you trust your partner and things seem in place do not push the company to work faster as it can impact the overall finishing of the booth.
10. Always give objective feedback to your exhibition booth design company. You will have many opportunities to give your feedback, from the design stage to sample stage to production stage. Ensure that your feedback is objective and solution oriented.
BROWSE EXHIBIT RENTALS BY DESIGN
How Your Trade show Booth Design Can Benefit
Marketing is all about getting noticed. If you make a great television commercial or give out a full page print ad or even put up a huge digital hoarding at the Times Sqaure – you know your purpose is to get noticed and get remembered in the minds of your audiences.
While ATL marketing is extremely expensive due to the cost of media buying, your BTL strategy can be economical, measurable and result oriented. You would agree that a well designed and eye-catching custom trade booth can make all the difference, particularly if you are looking to make an impression on a precise community or industry and extend the word about the services you offer. Let’s take a glimpse at some of the benefits a trade show booth design can offer to your business.
REASONS WHY WE LEAD
We provide you with quite 150 fair rental booth designs to settle on from including modular and customized, add-on feature integrated and fully customized booth designs.
We help you convert the virtual image of your own booth design into reality for your exposition with our team of over 50 skilled professionals.
Reusable and Affordable
Our booth displays are reusable and affordable. you'll use an equivalent rental booth across the various trade shows.
Get meaningful and attractive brand graphics to feature value to your fair booth rentals.
We build your booth displays at a production unit using leading-edge technology.
Digital is everything today, we assist you to build meaningful brand experience using technologies
Our on-ground experts provide you with complete support for the installation, monitoring, and dismantling of your booth rentals.
Quality Execution Assured
Ideally, your marketing team would like to steer beyond any performance risk before the trade show. What quite quality assurance do you have to anticipate? At exhibitrentals.com, we adopt a dual-stage demonstration policy. We do mockup of your display booth rentals ﬁrst thenthe booth structure goes on site after thorough quality inspection for ﬁnal execution.
Right Value for Money
Out transparency policy and our principals is to have ﬁxed price for all, and also a constant practice to have complete control overhead assures you of having right value for your money, due to high volume of business we can offer better brice to each of our client
Request A Free Quote
Booked an exhibition space at an upcoming show but are unsure how much the build will cost? Send us your ﬂoorplan, basic requirements and timeline at hand and we can prepare a ballpark estimate for you.
Request A Stall Design
Are you exhibiting in a new country for the ﬁrst time? Do you need a design that is locally relevant on a global platform? We can submit a design which communicates your key message to your target audiences.
Request A Call Back
Have a strategy in mind and want to sound it off? Exploring new geography and want to test the market via an exhibition? Just want to discuss the viability of an experiential marketing idea? Our experts can be of help to you.
1. Engage with your target market at your trade show.
Trade shows are a great opportunity to interact with potential clients and consumers who are actively engrossed in the goods or services your business provides. Most trade shows usually see thousands of visitors who are all congregating in one place to learn more about a specific industry and what are the new trends and opportunities it offers. There are many possibilities to develop a business in today’s market, but few offer a chance to engage with your ideal customer the way a correct trade show booth design does. Your booth can attract your audience towards it and the experience that you build around it can ensure that once inside your guest spends maximum time interacting with you and your exhibits.
2. Meet potential customers face to face at your exhibition booth
Marketing just isn’t as intimate as it once was. Online ads and digital marketing are a large aspect of your advertising budget, but these ways just can’t replace the trust and goodwill your business can possibly build by meeting with people face to face. One of the best places to meet people is at your trade show booth. So when you design your booth keep in mind to keep a lot of open spaces with comfortable seating for business interactions. It’s ideal to have a food and beverage counter, this ensures that you cater well to the people that matter most to your business – your customers.
Fun Fact: Did you know that over 60% of exhibitors put up a trade show booth as they feel that this is the only place that they can meet maximum old and new customers within a span of 3-4 days.
3. Build Your Business Network and Industry Knowledge at Exhibition Seminars
You may set up a small 10×10 exhibit or 10×20 exhibit at an upcoming trade fair, but it is an excellent opportunity to create partnerships and network with the contemporaries in your industry. It also gives you access to business seminars where you can cross brand promotions with companies that offer allied services that you can bundle up to the benefits of your customers. Trade shows reveal the pulse of the industry. By meeting industry experts and networking with them you will get a general feel of what is working in the market and also what the market is collectively working towards. Then you can see if your products and marketing is in line with the trends or is ahead of them.
4. Observe your competition and what they did right with their exhibition booth design
When it comes to direct competitors, it can be fruitful to simply observe how they are giving expression to their brands via their booth design. If a particular booth is popular, try and decipher what they are doing that is a crowd puller? Is it a way their team is, or exhibition booth design is, or is it their branding, or something else. Issues such as pricing, loyalty offers, and overall sales or branding strategies should also be taken note of.
Fun Fact: Many industries that have product displays incorporated into their booth specifically attend exhibitions to see what their competitors are doing and how their products look, feel and operate. This is especially true for industries like building materials, automobiles, white goods, stationery and food.
Trade shows have been an essential part of marketing businesses across various industries for many years. While digital marketing approaches such as social media and paid online ads have radically altered the advertising landscape in recent years, partaking in a trade show with your own booth can still be very valuable for your business. Make no mistake, participating in a trade show isn’t cheap. Registration fees, the cost of sending employees, and the cost of building the correct trade show booth design are all costs you’re going to want to reflect upon. Ultimately, though, the potential return on your investment can diminish these costs if you properly organize and generate high-quality leads that convert to sales for your company.